DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 8)

spunko

Castlevania
48 minutes ago, feed said:

Over the last 25 years or so, I've been to more mixed race weddings than white and without fail they produced more kids.  
white guys marrying 2nd or 3rd generation Indians for the most part, one afro Caribbean.  All lower middle class, with a couple of the guys punching well above their weight.  

Funny, despite the propaganda I don't know any white women with a black guys, but many whites guys with none white woman.   

Buy you're right, the UK that people still think exists, it doesn't.  It hasn't for some time now.

This is south east, btw.  London/Essex 

Yes. I’ve always been about equal opportunities when it comes to girls I bone. My friends that are girls are a lot more racist in their ways.

Edited by Castlevania
  • Lol 1

Alifelessbinary
7 hours ago, DoINeedOne said:

A friend of the family said they pay £1100 a month for nursery of one child and that's part-time

Apparently and correct me if I'm wrong as I have no child in nursery but the Government free hours costs are just being passed onto those who pay and I assume with the increases in the minimum wage

Honestly, who can afford a kid these days

They would love another child, both work in decent jobs but doubt they will because of costs 

The only people who can afford to have children now are the rich or those on Bennies. The middle class are looking like they’ll be wiped out in a generation.

It’s sad to hear good parents reducing the number of kids based on financial reasons. 

Let’s hope that societal collapse isn’t the only way to find improvements, as normally when the rules are changed it’s not the masses who win. 

• Agree 11

Lightscribe
1 hour ago, Castlevania said:

Yes. I’ve always been about equal opportunities when it comes to girls I bone. My friends that are girls are a lot more racist in their ways.

Oh yes. My first girlfriend at 13 was mixed and I’m proud to have nobbed at least one from a fair bit of Europe and pretty much covering every continent whilst traveling which was my life mission in my 20s. Also one stunner from an Iranian/Persian background (nothing like darker skin with greenish eyes). My partner is sicilian.

I like a bit of the exotic. 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

desertorchid
2 hours ago, feed said:

Over the last 25 years or so, I've been to more mixed race weddings than white and without fail they produced more kids.  
white guys marrying 2nd or 3rd generation Indians for the most part, one afro Caribbean.  All lower middle class, with a couple of the guys punching well above their weight.  

Funny, despite the propaganda I don't know any white women with a black guys, but many whites guys with none white woman.   

Buy you're right, the UK that people still think exists, it doesn't.  It hasn't for some time now.

This is south east, btw.  London/Essex 

Yes that boat has sailed and not necessarily a bad thing on an individual level per se. Indeed I would be a complete hypocrite to think otherwise as part of a mixed race family of my own creation. 

What really bugs me is the guile of our political leaders to gaslight and hoodwink the British population into somehow thinking that it is forward looking (progressive) to dismantle old traditional values and aspire to something more multicultural. The long term problem  is outside of this Western bubble NO OTHER FUCKING COUNTRY is even entertaining this idea of abandoning your own history and culture. When you visit other countries it is a refreshing change.

It is very sad that Britishness has an expiry date under present ideology, and my lack of faith in human nature means persecution and isolation may follow.

Edited by desertorchid
  • Agree 5

darkmarket

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but it sums up where Europe is now.

Unreal. This is Bruno Le Maire, France's Minister of the Economy. You might know him as the genius strategist who said he was going to "cause the collapse of the Russian economy"... Now he is straight out declaring that Europe has run out of money (it "does not have sufficient financial reserves") and that they need to "mobilize all the savings of Europeans" that are "currently dormant in European bank accounts" in order to finance the future, including Europe's "defense effort". This is a complete and direct translation of what he said:

Full translation included in the post:

I can't imagine the levels of capital flight Europe must be experiencing for one in such a position to make a statement like this without regard for the consequences - the assumption must be that things can't get any worse.

The potential for currency weakness and inflation don't bear thinking about. I've never been more confident in my view that the Euro will not survive much longer, perhaps less than a decade.

How different is the situation in the UK? Given these plans are now being discussed in public, have they been discussed privately with Hunt or others in the UK government?

• Agree 4
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Cawn said:

One for DB. Retired Coppers in Blackpool  gone green. Screenshot_20240224_234144_Lite.thumb.jpg.f1a292a0d5fd748d85fb2b007093e489.jpg

It's not quite the flying cars I was promised but I suppose it will have to do

• Lol 2

sancho panza

we hevant discussed hydrogen in a while but I'd like to run this by the basement.

@Cattle Prod are they right on the geology?is this possible?

@Transistor Man from a power production perspective,is hydrogen on the radar? or are tptb still fixated on wind/solar? has it dawned yet that renewables are wide of the mark or is a lot of moeny still flowing in?

@Bobthebuilder I remember youd previously said the domestic gas industry had gone from viwieing hydrogen as possible/probable to viewing it as volatile and a no go.is that still the case?

no pressure on anyone but the newsflow on hyrpdigen has definteily gone down a peg on a year or two baclk

https://www.ft.com/content/81819f64-1025-489b-959a-c3d9b14cc77a

image.png.48aea268e39e2ead5de53e8ea9d9fe51.png

image.png.8f8e511b40aa7cf3531b2169bec280c6.png

image.png.bc1f30ebce5ca5efac5f73e5467945c1.png

image.png.2061b2bf6dcea0c559cf7b3767ee8a00.png

image.png.4efdefd51d773ba67cd679c6a9c05e1d.png

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

9 hours ago, Hardhat said:

Rude tbh

not rude, mate, accurate.  reality hurts.  if you, and your mates, have mixed race kids, OF COURSE you will be less likely to be pro-immigration and anti-deportation, as it benefits your offspring.  Nothing wrong with that.

I'm an immigrant to Australia - would I support a motion to deport everyone who arrived after 1990?  Nope.  

One thing to consider - the mixed race and mixed culture future of the UK will be much worse for your kids than a monoculture would have been, even if your kids were still mixed race but part of a very small number of non-native offspring.

When multiculturalism causes collapse (see many US cities already), EVERYONE except the ultrarich get hurt, badly.

• Agree 7

6 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

water vapour is still a greenhouse gas so H not the solution

Depends on the objective of changing energy supply.

If it’s to save the planet (almost inconceivable knowing how our greedy and narcissistic our current leaders are) then it being a greenhouse gas is relevant.

If it stops is using stuff the Middle East/Russia own and control then it’s a suitable alternative.

Remember they spew crap into the rivers everyday….this isn’t to do with a greater good, it’s about power and money.

I am not a climate denier….but I definitely question absolutely everything the polos say they want and why.

I assume they always have another agenda. Eg immigration, inflation, war, climate, democracy, postal votes, covid. They say one thing that might be a part truth….but the reason it’s important to them is almost always another reason.

Ps…hydrogen might be shit (see Bob’s view)  but whether it’s green or not won’t be the deciding factor. 😉

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1

belfastchild
8 hours ago, sancho panza said:

no pressure on anyone but the newsflow on hyrpdigen has definteily gone down a peg on a year or two baclk

Still on the radar over here. We have ideal conditions for it as our wind is predominantly onshore so you can colocate generators in shipping containers next to the wind turbines and instead of curtailing them, just produce hydrogen for vehicles.

We dont have a real gas network so not really a goer for that, although again, because of the distributed nature of the wind turbines here it would be easier to feed in at an access point. All hypothetically of course.

It all depends on the nature of your grid, your wind output and the nature of your local usage. Essentially over here its being looked at as a way to temporarily store wind energy, thats been the focus over here for quite some time now.
It was never really a question of transporting it here as busses/hgvs can just go to the nearest refuelling station which will be ideally co-located with wind, or near where the wind distribution drops into the local grid.
Nothing has really been done about it other than the trial with hydrogen busses and doing that exact thing above.
Summed up it was being/is being looked at over here as a (partial) replacement for diesel.

I remember when I was in iceland they were talking about moving the fishing fleet to it instead of diesel, just have the generators in the harbours fed by geothermal electricity.

All the talk about efficiency etc is just internet paper talk. It was always about what to do with the excess wind/renewables capacity. Its not ideal for GB as most wind is offshore so you would be limited to the points where they connect to the network, build another electricity network to deliver it to the required points or some hydrogen distribution system. the middle one is probably the best option. You also need a lot of water.

Ironically with the onshore wind and lots of water falling from the sky we are one of the best places in the world for it or we could be one of the only places in the world where it would work well.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 7

4 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

This is the equivalent of the Government looking down the back of the couch in the hope of finding some loose change.

The timeframe of 15 years will, imo, be reduced going forward. Not sure if it will be like paying on account when self employed were you pay upfront in the end. They don’t realise how much I despise them.

• Agree 4

30 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

This is the equivalent of the Government looking down the back of the couch in the hope of finding some loose change.

From a government bureaucrats point of view its not your currency its theirs and they will be much better at spending it than you are. In the end wherever you are they will take everything to prop up the government and thus themselves. Prosperity is dropping everywhere in the west, for the plebs, governments and elites will be fine they'll just make up for it from everyone else.

Edited by Plan-b
  • Agree 9
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1

One percent
23 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

The UK is finished. Every multiracial society ends the same way. A high trust society is an ethnically homogeneous society. You may not like it because of your personal choices, but facts famously don't care about your feelings.

This ship is sinking, and it will go down with people being chased down the street by a Somali with a knife as they scream "But I'm not racist, I hate Nazis!"

You're a "sensible centrist". You'll say all we need is Civic Nationalism, a sense of welcoming and belonging and everything will be alright. Everything won't be alright. 

Yes. This is where it’s all heading. As I keep repeating, it’ll be like the purge.  There is no other way it ends.  

• Agree 3

Axeman123
7 hours ago, wherebee said:

the mixed race and mixed culture future of the UK will be much worse for your kids than a monoculture would have been

As multi-cult etc is essentially race communism, mixed people will be the most hated group as class traitors come the revolution if history is any guide.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

AlfredTheLittle
34 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

The UK is finished. Every multiracial society ends the same way.

This keeps mindlessly getting repeated endlessly. How many multiracial societies have there been in history? There has never been movement like there is now, so they've never ended 'the same way'. If immigration stops, in a couple of generations we'll all be the same colour again and won't be a multiracial society anymore.

I do agree that immigration like we have is completely mental, it's like going into town and inviting all the homeless people back to yours because you feel sorry for them - the only result would be that you would now also be homeless. Nothing to do with their colour or where they're from, it's just a stupid thing to do.

Edited by AlfredTheLittle
  • Agree 11

One percent
6 minutes ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

This keeps mindlessly getting repeated endlessly. How many multiracial societies have there been in history? There has never been movement like there is now, so they've never ended 'the same way'. If immigration stops, in a couple of generations we'll all be the same colour again and won't be a multiracial society anymore.

I do agree that immigration like we have is completely mental, it's like going into town and inviting all the homeless people back to yours because you feel sorry for them - the only result would be that you would now also be homeless. Nothing to do with their colour or where they're from, it's just a stupid thing to do.

I think genetically, the British could be seen as mixed race.  Over the centuries, we have be invaded by all sorts. We have in turn invaded other places.  Yes, most of this intermingling will be with other Europeans but still, in centuries past they would have been very different to us.  The stark difference between whats happened for eons and what’s happening now, is that those coming to our shores by and large hate us and our ways of life.  They don’t want to integrate and for many, they want to replicate the shitholes they came from. It’s this bit that marks it as very different to what has gone before. 

• Agree 6