DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Systemic Collapse Watch - First Signs

Chewing Grass

leonardratso
1 hour ago, Loki said:

OOOOOOHHHH I'M HALF WAY THERE 

OOOOOHHHHH OOOHHHHH we're living on a prayer(mat)

Edited by leonardratso
  • Lol 3

TheNoSnowMan
53 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

OOOOOHHHHH OOOHHHHH we're living on a prayer(mat)

Take my hand, and then we'll get bare..

OOOOOHHHHH OOOHHHHH too much pubic hair!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lol 5

One percent
Just now, Bilbo said:

He doesn’t understand the concept of anarchy. Most of these useless media types don’t and misuse it constantly 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Just now, One percent said:

He doesn’t understand the concept of anarchy. Most of these useless media types don’t and misuse it constantly 

He spent a lot of time reporting from Russia when the USSR collapsed. Did not agree with the COVID bullshit. I do not think he is one of the usual media types. His opinions are more in line with this forum.

• Agree 6
  • Informative 2

One percent
Just now, Bilbo said:

He spent a lot of time reporting from Russia when the USSR collapsed. Did not agree with the COVID bullshit. I do not think he is one of the usual media types. His opinions are more in line with this forum.

Maybe but he still doesn’t understand the concept of anarchy. 

9 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

and yet he is a Jihadi regarding weed, full on convinced it will be the downfall of civilisation.

I always found that odd, and somehow not in keeping with his other positions.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Wight Flight
5 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

and yet he is a Jihadi regarding weed, full on convinced it will be the downfall of civilisation.

I always found that odd, and somehow not in keeping with his other positions.

I quite like listening to people that i agree with on some things, and totally oppose on others. Makes me pay more attention to the things they say that we differ on.

• Agree 6

Caravan Monster
18 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

There was a guy in Nottingham years ago wandering around a car park with a gallon petrol can claiming he had lost his wallet and needed cash to get home. I saw him twice on the two occasions I ever used said car park. The interval between my two stays was over seven years.

Was working on the side of the road a few weeks back a long way off the beaten track and was treated to a very convoluted performance by a bloke pretending to be a travelling Italian perfume salesman. Starts off with asking directions, then starts handing over boxes of after shave samples in gratitude for helping the regular international traveler with no gps or smart phone find his way to Heathrow. But oh no! Look at the fuel gauge in our hero's car, he's nearly out of fuel and has only got euros in his wallet. Please benevolent and wealthy English man, help the lost traveler who has traveled across Europe without a payment card get home by giving him Sterling in return for the perfume samples he generously gave you.

I stretched out the performance a bit further by pretending to go and get money from the van, then walked back to our hero's car and gave him the bag of perfume back and told him I didn't want it and went back to work. Quite a desperate strategy to sell stolen aftershave or whatever it was. Inspired by Only Fools and Horses?

• Agree 2
  • Informative 4
  • Lol 1

1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

has only got euros in his wallet.

If the Euros looked real I would have been tempted to offer to buy them at the rate of 2 euro for £1. If nothing else it would be fun to see him wriggle out of it.

1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

handing over boxes of after shave samples

The odd thing is those are very sellable on ebay, especially if they are a mixture with a few big names in the mix.

Random example (note 195 sold!)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284900251352?hash=item425560d6d8

The double scam must be giving you empty boxes rather than full ones.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Caravan Monster
12 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

If the Euros looked real I would have been tempted to offer to buy them at the rate of 2 euro for £1. If nothing else it would be fun to see him wriggle out of it.

The odd thing is those are very sellable on ebay, especially if they are a mixture with a few big names in the mix.

Random example (note 195 sold!)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284900251352?hash=item425560d6d8

The double scam must be giving you empty boxes rather than full ones.

They were cellophane wrapped boxes presumably with bottles inside. Maybe I missed a good deal xD It was a weird encounter, simultaneously knowing they're lying but still being polite and wanting to help out. I clocked it was bullshit at the wallet and fuel stage but played along. Human nature is a strange thing.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

honkydonkey
17 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

They were cellophane wrapped boxes presumably with bottles inside. Maybe I missed a good deal xD It was a weird encounter, simultaneously knowing they're lying but still being polite and wanting to help out. I clocked it was bullshit at the wallet and fuel stage but played along. Human nature is a strange thing.

I was parked up outside lidl sticking my shopping in the back when an old fellow pulled up and began talking as if he knew me, saying he was from the campsite. I was in a campervan but couldn't place him. He gave me a bottle of aftershave and said it's his birthday, at which point I sussed I didn't know him from adam. His back window was wound down so I threw the bottle on the back seat and wished him a happy birthday and got on with my loading. He drove off muttering something or other lol.

Edited by honkydonkey
  • Lol 4

Chewing Grass

Voter ID as a direct sign of the Zero Trust Society brought of by mass low-quality immigration and political corruption.

• Agree 4

On 10/04/2023 at 14:28, Austin Allegro said:

My guess is the smart-tvs don't allow it or it's very difficult to get round the ban (same as when they stopped video manufacturers from using technology that enabled recording to stop automatically during ad breaks).

Side load smarttube.

• Informative 1

On 02/08/2023 at 02:50, Chewing Grass said:

Voter ID as a direct sign of the Zero Trust Society brought of by mass low-quality immigration and political corruption.

I'd see it differently - vote rigging has always gone on in the UK and other western societies.  Both major parties benefited at different times.  I think the issue now is that it's becoming so easy to rig, as controls break down and especially as journalism is non existent, that they have to bring in voter ID to convince the normos it's not rigged.

Voter ID is not coming in to stop fraud.  It's coming in to convince the normos there is no fraud.

• Agree 6

12 hours ago, wherebee said:

I'd see it differently - vote rigging has always gone on in the UK and other western societies.  Both major parties benefited at different times.  I think the issue now is that it's becoming so easy to rig, as controls break down and especially as journalism is non existent, that they have to bring in voter ID to convince the normos it's not rigged.

Voter ID is not coming in to stop fraud.  It's coming in to convince the normos there is no fraud.

I see it a little different. Vote rigging by the established parties has always gone on within their respective heartlands, hence concepts like the red wall etc of seats that would never produce an unexpected result because the machinery is entirely partisan. The threat now is vote rigging from outside the two legacy parties, especially by imported ethnic and religious groups like the Muslims etc that often instinctively act in co-ordination like a mafia. In London this has led to Labour being largely captured by them, and then hemmed in on policy in ways that the rise of populism now makes untennable. The Tories have also seen the writing on the wall, and are acting to prop up the "two cheeks of the same arse" model that gaurantees them a turn in power every decade or so.

• Agree 2

On 01/08/2023 at 09:56, Caravan Monster said:

Can spot a scammer with the elaborate story they think they need to sound convincing. "My mum's dying of cancer and I need bus fare to go and visit her, I had a fiver but my dog ate it, she's a corgi and loved the queen." xD

Much like the government trying to bullshine the economy is not collapsing. xD

Though it's all a merry go round. Saw a youtube video the other day where it went into details of who the yanks owe their 11 trillion national debt to. Top 4 were Japan, China, UK, Belgium. Got bored and turned it off. I expect the national debt of those 4 is also owed to the other 4. xD

• Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...