DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 5)

spunko

18 minutes ago, F150 said:

Nobody knows what actually happened in the holohoax as far as I’m concerned

its very similar to Covid and MRNA vaxxines. On the one hand it’s a massively exaggerated scam and you have to wonder if it wasn’t for the internet, how would Covid be remembered. I suppose Covid would never have happened without the internet

on the other hand you genuinely saw the psychotic and deluded nature of the prole, literally destroying the economy (or the war) for the cause, so maybe it could have happened

one thing for sure though that we learnt from the holocaust, is that if you want efficient transport of people, you use trains

the age of the car is OVER!

An interesting take on things I will give you that 

• Agree 2
  • Lol 3

3 hours ago, JMD said:

Actually i think the Aztec priests could have argued that their human sacrifices did work. You see some of their sacrifices were made to the sun god and this act (obviously?) caused the sun to continue to return each and every morning! Neither evidence nor logical I know

It's the same argument they use for CO2 "causing" climate change, combined with a willful disregard of leads and lags (to stay on thread)

• Agree 5
  • Lol 1

6 hours ago, sancho panza said:

image.png.782225f7fc2f9fb93ca864913219d7be.png

image.png.19d2e0d2b3d686ad066bdf01d1349a83.png

Cheers. Thought I would look at Persimmon plc share price history chart. Looks a little ominous - not advice etc

Are they moving back to land banking mode?

D8549BF7-81B8-482F-90D2-4FCAA8EF322B.jpeg

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Jesus Wept said:

Been in AT&T and Verizon for the fat divis - and laddered down over the last year.

Bit of a bounce back yesterday with AT&T

Also Verizon up 5% yesterday. Why’s that then? 

Lows in? IMG_5139.thumb.jpeg.32cd87801de48e58ce4382024e5e6473.jpeg

I was going to add Verizon last night from a mass of divis sat in sterling,but i got some more SK Telecom instead .AT&T keep putting me off with the debt load,similar to VOD they have let it get too big and needs to start coming down.

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, sancho panza said:

If you elect heads of state,you could get Cherie Blair.

Similar with my dad and "President Tony bloody Blair". Didn't take right away with me though, it has taken decades.

7 hours ago, JMD said:

However I would still consider it valid to compare individuals and their motivations across historic periods because I think basic psychology and human desires haven't changed much in thousands of years. So the survival impetus for the Aztec priests in service of their kings would be similar to that of the WW11 generals serving under Hitler. The common thread is that the concentration of power of TPTB at times of great crises, usually results in managerial monsters (current bunch of polos) and terryfying technocrats (COVID virologists).

That is very much my take on it. Bringing it all back to thread themes, we have a possible answer to @DurhamBorn's question of why our leaders can't see that what they are doing and doubling down on leads to systemic collapse? Basic failing leadership leading to a behavioural sink. If you want an example of the state taking everything, what better than the european Jewry? I can actually picture the well known Downfall bunker scene but with windmills etc instead of military units on the map.

A weird further thought on the holocaust: we have all seen pictures of the massive piles of eyeglasses and shoes etc at the camps that had been taken from victims. I have also read claims that the Nazis turned a profit on every victim of the holocaust. My theory: the piles of shoes etc were marked to book, and hence couldn't be sold without incurring a paper loss. Why would it be so important to record a profit? Since all concerned would have realised what a behavioural sink it was when fighting a war on two fronts, and been experiencing massive cognitive dissonance. Another weird way to bring this back to thread themes: the nazis couldn't print liquidate people to steal hydrocarbons or alloys only gold teeth etc, just as the west today can't print 155mm. You can't load dead jews into a Panzer barrel any more than you can build windmills for base electrical load.

7 hours ago, F150 said:

one thing for sure though that we learnt from the holocaust, is that if you want efficient transport of people, you use trains

Yeah, that is the real take home here:D. I am surprised you didn't work the lack of protected cycleways on the Autobahn network in...

• Lol 3

15 hours ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Its a 5% reduction in power, like reducing your cars engine power by 5% then expecting it to still go as fast.

But in the real world, certainly for the majority of domestic heating and hot water it's not going to make any difference is it.

I don't care if my cars top speed is reduced from 100mph to 95 mph because I only do 70 mph.

If I want, for example 30kWh of heat input per day into my house from my gas boiler it will still provide that with a 5% reduction in gas pressure.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, invalid said:

If I want, for example 30kWh of heat input per day into my house from my gas boiler it will still provide that with a 5% reduction in gas pressure.

Heat pumps etc produce low intensity heat and are generally specced to run nearly all the time. A common complaint with them is that you can't switch them on and warm the house up right away, it can take a day or more and so needs planning. Current gas boilers produce higher intensity heat and normally run only a few hours a day. Current household radiator etc systems are designed for a gas boiler, and so naturally suck when trying to run from a heat pump.

It makes total sense from a green agenda POV to shift gas boilers to a heat pump like output by cuttting the supply pressure, forcing all users to have a heatpump ready radiator etc set-up. Hobbling the performance of gas will also make the heat pump alternative look less shit by comparison.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 3
  • Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

Heat pumps etc produce low intensity heat and are generally specced to run nearly all the time. A common complaint with them is that you can't switch them on and warm the house up right away, it can take a day or more and so needs planning. Current gas boilers produce higher intensity heat and normally run only a few hours a day. Current household radiator etc systems are designed for a gas boiler, and so naturally suck when trying to run from a heat pump.

It makes total sense from a green agenda POV to shift gas boilers to a heat pump like output by cuttting the supply pressure, forcing all users to have a heatpump ready radiator etc set-up. Hobbling the performance of gas will also make the heat pump alternative look less shit by comparison.

This is my point exactly, if my boiler goes from running for 3 hours a day to 4 hours a day, it makes no difference, my house will still be heated to same temperature and I will still burn the same amount of gas in a day. The duty cycle is low. My gas combi boiler spends most of its time modulated down, even with a hot tap running full it modulates down.

However, reducing the output from a heat pump by 5% would potentially be an issue as its duty cycle will be much closer to 100% and could therefore fail to provide enough heat - as it seems they often do during cold spells.

• Agree 4

Long time lurking
53 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

When you have the secretary general of the UN, almost every world leader, the heads of every institution saying the same things, in the same order, even wearing little coloured lapel badges just in case you don't get the message, that's when it takes extraordinary levels of obtuseness to think there's no co ordination with Covid, net zero etc.

Of course, it's possible that they were all chanting BUILD BACK BETTER by complete coincidence, but I'm going to go with Occam's razor and say probably not.

Then the exact same psyop tactics then flipped to the Ukraine within a week 

• Agree 7

1 hour ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

When you have the secretary general of the UN, almost every world leader, the heads of every institution saying the same things, in the same order, even wearing little coloured lapel badges just in case you don't get the message, that's when it takes extraordinary levels of obtuseness to think there's no co ordination with Covid, net zero etc.

Of course, it's possible that they were all chanting BUILD BACK BETTER by complete coincidence, but I'm going to go with Occam's razor and say probably not.

Indeed.  They could of course be like a shoal of fish making that sudden coordinated turn.  Do we even know why that happens?

Like this:

spacer.png

Although it seems more like this circle jerk:

spacer.png

PS:  Makes me think, if I'm going to swim with sharks I might as well get back in the water (seen them all).

Edited by Harley
  • Agree 4

Long time lurking
5 minutes ago, Harley said:

Indeed.  They could of course be like a shoal of fish making that sudden coordinated turn.  Do we even know why that happens?

Like this:

spacer.png

spacer.png

PS:  Makes me think, if I'm going to swim with sharks I might as well get back in the water (seen them all).

:D

• Bogged 5
  • Lol 3
  • Vomit 2

17 minutes ago, Harley said:

Like this:

spacer.png

spacer.png

in the corporate world, you'll see a very rapid trend of people using EXACTLY the same language in presentations, internal emails, etc.

It's not planned.  It's that the cunts HAVE to remain part of the pack.

• Agree 10

Long time lurking
19 minutes ago, wherebee said:

in the corporate world, you'll see a very rapid trend of people using EXACTLY the same language in presentations, internal emails, etc.

It's not planned.  It's that the cunts HAVE to remain part of the pack.

SO that`s interesting xD

Over emphasising words is ten times worse though 

• Lol 1

I’ve just had the carers allowence people on the phone because I got my first pay check (after midnight) . Christ these people are on the ball.

• Informative 5
  • Lol 2

Long time lurking
8 minutes ago, King Penda said:

I’ve just had the carers allowence people on the phone because I got my first pay check (after midnight) . Christ these people are on the ball.

That`s what RTI was all about