DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 8)

spunko

Red Debt Redemption
1 hour ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

The UK is finished. Every multiracial society ends the same way. A high trust society is an ethnically homogeneous society. You may not like it because of your personal choices, but facts famously don't care about your feelings.

This ship is sinking, and it will go down with people being chased down the street by a Somali with a knife as they scream "But I'm not racist, I hate Nazis!"

You're a "sensible centrist". You'll say all we need is Civic Nationalism, a sense of welcoming and belonging and everything will be alright. Everything won't be alright. 

Reality always wins in the end. You can spend resources to live in a warm fuzzy bubble but eventually it will come knocking.

Edited by Red Debt Redemption
  • Agree 8

AlfredTheLittle
18 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

I'm afraid you're completely ignorant of history. Tacitus describes going back to Rome and it being a sea of brown faces. He based his predictions of Romes decline on this very fact.

If it's nothing to do with their race or where they're from then you'd have to believe that importing one million Japanese would yield the same result as importing one million Somalians. It's a manifest absurdity. And you know it.

I agree completely that the UK is finished. I just think it's benefits and government regulations (including enormous immigration) that's the root cause. No point blaming Somalians when it's UK politicians running the shit show.

• Agree 8

Transistor Man
10 hours ago, sancho panza said:

from a power production perspective,is hydrogen on the radar? or are tptb still fixated on wind/solar? has it dawned yet that renewables are wide of the mark or is a lot of moeny still flowing in?

SP - hydrogen for power production, no I wouldn’t think so.

Hydrogen for petrochemical plant clusters would be the best first application.

You can see some realisation that this energy transition isn’t going to be so easy in the real world. 

• Informative 3

1 hour ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

it's like going into town and inviting all the homeless people back to yours because you feel sorry for them - the only result would be that you would now also be homeless. Nothing to do with their colour or where they're from, it's just a stupid thing to do.

When the guys you pay to look after the house keep doing it regardless of what colour van they arrive in, you start to think "What's the bigger picture here?"

Edited by Loki
  • Agree 6

sleepwello'nights
2 hours ago, One percent said:

I think genetically, the British could be seen as mixed race.  Over the centuries, we have be invaded by all sorts. We have in turn invaded other places.  Yes, most of this intermingling will be with other Europeans but still, in centuries past they would have been very different to us.  The stark difference between whats happened for eons and what’s happening now, is that those coming to our shores by and large hate us and our ways of life.  They don’t want to integrate and for many, they want to replicate the shitholes they came from. It’s this bit that marks it as very different to what has gone before. 

I don't think we are genetically a mixed race. You are esentially saying we are ethnically European. There might be slight genetic differences but those differences are insignificant. Africans have racial differences amongst their type, as do Chinese, Indo Chinese, Asians, Middle Easterns and others. 

I think it is misleading to say that historically we are a mixed race. 

Edited by sleepwello'nights
amongst their type
  • Agree 7

Noallegiance
11 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

water vapour is still a greenhouse gas so H not the solution

The solution to what?

ashestoashes
7 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

The solution to what?

in what context ?

One percent
1 hour ago, sleepwello'nights said:

I don't think we are genetically a mixed race. You are esentially saying we are ethnically European. There might be slight genetic differences but those differences are insignificant. Africans have racial differences amongst their type, as do Chinese, Indo Chinese, Asians, Middle Easterns and others. 

I think it is misleading to say that historically we are a mixed race. 

Agree. I was, probably badly, trying to point out that one of the main problems is lack of integration. 

• Cheers 1

Lightscribe
3 hours ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

I agree completely that the UK is finished. I just think it's benefits and government regulations (including enormous immigration) that's the root cause. No point blaming Somalians when it's UK politicians running the shit show.

Pretty much this.

Because if I grew up with limited education in a lawless, backwater country and someone promised me that the streets were lined with gold, and I could get £40k (more than any wage I could possibly earn) for doing fuck all and coming over to Europe and bringing over one of my wives and a few sprogs, I’d think they must be absolute mugs and be doing exactly the same. You can’t blame millions having exactly the same idea thus turning it into a version of where they came. 

On more relatable level think of English breakfasts, and roast dinners in Benidorm (obviously in a slightly less extremist/religious sort of way ;)) As Mickey Flannigan once said, ‘we like it here, but we’re just going to change a few things…’ 

The finger should be pointed at Brussels, WEF, David ‘10’s of thousands’ Cameron, clown show buffoon distraction in chief Boris and the arch wankers Blair and Brown. They are the vindictive politicians in a ‘so called democracy’ that sold off the last of the UK family silver, whether or not taking orders from those that pull their strings. 

Brexit was a poke in the eye for them (they didn’t like that) and to think it would ever make difference in the cogs that grind the machine was naive, we were always going to pay for that defiance in the long run.

Edited by Lightscribe
  • Agree 8
  • Love / Hugz 2

14 hours ago, sancho panza said:

we hevant discussed hydrogen in a while but I'd like to run this by the basement.

@Cattle Prod are they right on the geology?is this possible?

@Transistor Man from a power production perspective,is hydrogen on the radar? or are tptb still fixated on wind/solar? has it dawned yet that renewables are wide of the mark or is a lot of moeny still flowing in?

@Bobthebuilder I remember youd previously said the domestic gas industry had gone from viwieing hydrogen as possible/probable to viewing it as volatile and a no go.is that still the case?

no pressure on anyone but the newsflow on hyrpdigen has definteily gone down a peg on a year or two baclk

https://www.ft.com/content/81819f64-1025-489b-959a-c3d9b14cc77a

image.png.48aea268e39e2ead5de53e8ea9d9fe51.png

image.png.8f8e511b40aa7cf3531b2169bec280c6.png

image.png.bc1f30ebce5ca5efac5f73e5467945c1.png

image.png.2061b2bf6dcea0c559cf7b3767ee8a00.png

image.png.4efdefd51d773ba67cd679c6a9c05e1d.png

These initial two domestic supply green/blue hydrogen projects (ie not the gold hydrogen which apparently can be dug up?) have been cancelled...

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/dec/14/hydrogen-village-plan-in-redcar-abandoned-after-local-oppositiion

I'm awaiting progress on the next hydrogen trial to start, which will be in Fife this year. But this project  appears to have lots of expensive infrastructure in place...  which probably means it's totally uneconomic(?) but who cares about the cost!?

https://www.fife.gov.uk/news/2023/sgn-celebrates-key-milestones-for-world-first-hydrogen-project-with-fife-council#:~:text=The H100 Fife project enables,to go live in 2024.

Edited by JMD
  • Informative 2

5 hours ago, Phil said:

The timeframe of 15 years will, imo, be reduced going forward. Not sure if it will be like paying on account when self employed were you pay upfront in the end. They don’t realise how much I despise them.

And eventually the implementation of CBDC bank accounts will enforce a 'zero dormancy' time policy - spend it or lose it!

• Agree 3

5 hours ago, Axeman123 said:

As multi-cult etc is essentially race communism, mixed people will be the most hated group as class traitors come the revolution if history is any guide.

Wouldn't it depend on what TPTB deem to be a politically useful 'scapegoat danger to society'? What I mean is, during economic collapse, how would multiculturalism come to be defined/used by TPTB as the biggest national threat to the populace?

For example if we run the test for the persecution of the Jews through history, the state-backed politically-useful reasons for their persecution have changed...

From the middle ages, and in many European countries, Jews were identified as Christ killers, by theocratic power based societies

In communist USSR they were viewed as arch capitalists

In Nazi Germany they were condemned as poisoning the racial blood of the Aryan race

In today's woke (victim/oppressor) world view, Jews are seen as colonialists forcibly occupying Israel

Edited by JMD
  • Informative 3

montecristo

State of the UK in 2 minutes.

Irate German woman saying she was going back to Germany because "can't see a dentist, can't see a doctor, can't  get a flat".

Then the guy at the end.  I will say no more.

Edited by montecristo
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 7
  • Bogged 1
  • Vomit 5

Axeman123
24 minutes ago, JMD said:

Wouldn't it depend on what TPTB deem to be a politically useful 'scapegoat danger to society'? What I mean is, during economic collapse, how would multiculturalism come to be defined/used by TPTB as the biggest national threat to the populace?

For example if we run the test for the persecution of the Jews through history, the state-backed politically-useful reasons for their persecution have changed...

From the middle ages, and in many European countries, Jews were identified as Christ killers, by theocratic power based societies

In communist USSR they were viewed as arch capitalists

In Nazi Germany they were condemned as poisoning the racial blood of the Aryan race

In today's woke (victim/oppressor) world view, Jews are seen as colonialists forcibly occupying Israel

Think of the Chinese Cultural revolution, where even devout communists with slightly off-beam versions of the ideology where renounced and killed as counter-revolutionary, but with Colonialism as original sin, IMO. Another comparison would be the Khmer Rouge killing anyone with eyeglasses as an intellectual. Anyone mixed with white will be targetted for imagined colonialist micro-aggressions of speech or manner etc.

The Jewish stuff is complicated by the fact that Jewish capitalists and bankers did very well out of Weimar etc, and others founded communism which Nazism was a direct response to in many ways. AIUI Bolsheviks were nearly all Jews, and one of their first acts after the revolution was to impose the death penalty for anti-semitism (inverting the cultural norm for centuries). There is an arguement that Jews collectively caused a lot of their own problems by attempts to take over other peoples' countries. Its understandable they would though, as a people without a country will struggle to survive as a distinct people.

I don't buy into all the Aryan blood stuff as being the root cause of what eventually happened, every ideology has its wierd fantasy element (eg many US presidents having "grown up on a farm", or every major world religion). To motivate a people as thoroughly demoralised as Germans under Weimar to action was always going to need a powerful myth.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

ThoughtCriminal

Here's Britain in a nutshell. He's been here for two weeks, FIVE fucking kids, can barely speak a word of English and he gets given a free four bedroom house and God only knows how much in benefits, healthcare, translators, support worker etc. What an asset to the country. If you can't understand where this leads, that collapse is absolutely baked in, then you have to be retarded.

Enjoy the show, you're fucking paying for it.

Edited by ThoughtCriminal
  • Agree 2
  • Bogged 2
  • Vomit 24

Mandalorian
3 hours ago, Pip321 said:

he applied for a few higher roles and over 12 months was bypassed several times

governor etc desperate for this experienced management potential to stay

Does not compute

leonardratso

Here's Britain in a nutshell. He's been here for two weeks, FIVE fucking kids, can barely speak a word of English and he gets given a free four bedroom house and God only knows how much in benefits, healthcare, translators, support worker etc. What an asset to the country. If you can't understand where this leads, that collapse is absolutely baked in, then you have to be retarded.

Mind the black guy seemed to have some reservations, but the fucking music tells you all you need to know, its that tinkling look at this great act of human kindness type shit.

• Agree 4

King Penda

I will feel no guilt buying a bigger house than I need thus depriving someone of it . 

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 2

Agent ZigZag

It’s has been discussed before on this forum does politics lead the macro or vice versa.

In my opinion it is neither now as this premise has always been debated against the foundation of what is  society.

The bedrock of a functioning society has completely collapsed as it was based upon Christian values.

The answer is now a theological and spiritual solution to resolve the current western malaise we find ourselves in,

A solution will be found eventually but not before we crash and burn.

There are few posters I find typify our position yet are very much part of the problem having an exceptionally low moral compass, but who am I to judge. 

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Bobthebuilder
8 minutes ago, Agent ZigZag said:

There are few posters I find typify our position yet are very much part of the problem having an exceptionally low moral compass, but who am I to judge. 

And you thought that we were faking
That we were all just money making
You do not believe we're for real
Or you would lose your cheap appeal
And you judge a book just by the cover
Unless you cover just another
And blind acceptance is a sign
Of stupid fools who stand in line

• Cheers 3

Cattle Prod
On 23/02/2024 at 12:42, JMD said:

I posted a similar chart recently but this one clearly shows the so called 'progress' made in renewables. It remains of course a small fraction of total energy supply.

However i do hear many commentators saying that ocean-current harnessing hydro-power will be the next big thing and will be based upon new highly efficient turbine tech. I believe most/all of the companies are private so unfortunately for us are not investable.

Does anyone know if the big oilies are developing ocean hydropower/or looking to buy up the small private companies? I believe that Equinor/Shell/Total/ENI were known as the biggest investors in renewables but of course that (virtue signalling) landscape is now changing. @Cattle Prod do you have any thoughts on this, I realise even profitable renewables don't make much difference to an oil company's bottom line, but i do like to pivot toward oilies that intelligently exploit technology and I view ocean hydro tech as an example.

image.thumb.png.e95d9551f5e35817d9a79cbbf291db37.png

No thoughts, never heard of it. But I do know ocean currents are miles offshore, move around and you’ll have some fun sticking turbines in them and getting a power cable back to shore. Why would this work if they can’t make tidal work?

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1