DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

John Lewis - Never Knowingly Having Retail Experience.

Battenberg

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

That subject was discussed recently when @spunko banned @THEFREEMAN, and the consensus of opinion was that even if someone had given details about themselves away, it was still wrong for other posters to post such information. 

Secondly, at no point have I revealed the name of my previous employer, so this sick piece of shite @Great Guy is stalking me and trying to intimidate me by posting that information.

He is a cowardly piece of scumbag shite, who should be banned for life from this forum.

XYY

Yeh, that would be like being "Satan's Bitch until the end of time". Do you know what film that comes from?

12 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

@spunko

You banned @THEFREEMAN for two weeks for threatening to "dox" me even though he never actually did, and yet you let this kiddie-fiddling creepy cunt gets away with revealing my name, my previous employer and now my wife's name.

This creepy piece of dogshit thinks he can intimidate me with this behaviour, and you are allowing it to happen, as you did his completely ridiculous accusations that I am a nonce, which were then repeated by scum like @haroldshand and @Stuey.

Sort this sick cunt and his bum-chums out you baldy cunt.

XYY

Er, excuse me, it's Mister Baldy Cunt to the likes of you....

:)

Just now, The XYY Man said:

That subject was discussed recently when @spunko banned @THEFREEMAN, and the consensus of opinion was that even if someone had given details about themselves away, it was still wrong for other posters to post such information. 

Secondly, at no point have I revealed the name of my previous employer, so this sick piece of shite @Great Guy is stalking me and trying to intimidate me by posting that information.

He is a cowardly piece of scumbag shite, who should be banned for life from this forum.

XYY

You've repeatedly posted videos of yourself... you've doxed yourself.

I dont know why you are so fascinated by me... I'm over 14.... I thought you only liked young ones....

1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

You've repeatedly posted videos of yourself... you've doxed yourself.

I dont know why you are so fascinated by me... I'm over 14.... I thought you only liked young ones....

Fuck off you sad creepy kiddie-fiddling cunt.

XYY

Just now, The XYY Man said:

Fuck off you sad creepy cunt.

XYY

Ffs, you're the guy that forced some woman to suck him off in a cupboard because she didnt have enough money for rent.

• Agree 1
  • Vomit 2

6 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Ffs, you're the guy that forced some woman to suck him off in a cupboard because she didnt have enough money for rent.

Yep that stuck in my mind.

And only yesterday he was posting about Women in the most disgusting way and as much as I can accept a little male banter "stretching womens piss flaps" just goes to far for me, this guy is repulsive.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

Yep that stuck in my mind.

And only yesterday he was posting about Women in the most disgusting way and as much as I can accept a little male banter "stretching womens piss flaps" just goes to far for me, this guy is repulsive.

Yeah, he was basically boasting about being a sexual predator.

Tbh, I think he is a wrong 'un.

@The XYY Man

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Don't you ever try and intimidate me you creepy fucking bastard. You are neither man enough nor clever enough you sad sack of shite.

Him or Stuey are hardly going to be intimidated by a beach ball with twigs for arms, have you rants if you must but pack it in with the tough guy stuff

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

3 hours ago, Borza said:

HSBC has lost the contract and is being replaced by Newday. Because it’s a new company, you would need to make a new application.

That’s my understanding of how it will work, not really looked into it so could be wrong. 

The timing of that is very interesting.  I got a letter this week saying that NewDay are pulling out of running the Amazon credit card in November.  I have one of these cards as it originally offered 3% cashback on Amazon purchases, but the cashback was reduced to 1.5% sone time ago.

It is being replaced by a new rewards card from Pulse (never heard of them) with 0.25% cashback.  You have to opt-in to get a Pulse card, and if you do, everything will be transferred to the new card.  If you do nothing, your account will close.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

@spunko

You banned @THEFREEMAN for two weeks for threatening to "dox" me even though he never actually did, and yet you let this kiddie-fiddling creepy cunt gets away with revealing my name, my previous employer and now my wife's name.

This creepy piece of dogshit thinks he can intimidate me with this behaviour, and you are allowing it to happen, as you did his completely ridiculous accusations that I am a nonce, which were then repeated by scum like @haroldshand and @Stuey.

Sort this sick cunt and his bum-chums out you baldy cunt.

XYY

Fair is fair, I've suspended @Great Guy for a few days for doxxing. 

I cannot understand why grown men argue with each other on the Internet, presumably you didn't all get it out of your systems  like i did when you were 15 as the Internet wasn't around then xD

Edited by spunko
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Great Guy said:

Fuck off you lying creepy cunt.

Turn up on my doorstep if you fucking dare, and your next bed will be in a fucking hospital.

XYY

2 hours ago, haroldshand said:

Him or Stuey are hardly going to be intimidated by a beach ball with twigs for arms, have you rants if you must but pack it in with the tough guy stuff

Get fucked you kiddie-fiddling cunt.

XYY

I thought I was the only one who knew XYYs name and the night I got banned I was probably too drunk to know what it was

now FUCK OFF for making me open this shit thread which I’ve never read before

Edited by THEFREEMAN
  • Lol 4

16 hours ago, MrPin said:

Nobody would know your name if you didn't tell them. You know my name. Thankyou for not telling anyone, as I am completely anonymous. Except for @Option5who knows who I am in real life.

I know your name!

14 hours ago, spunko said:

Fair is fair, I've suspended @Great Guy for a few days for doxxing. 

I cannot understand why grown men argue with each other on the Internet, presumably you didn't all get it out of your systems  like i did when you were 15 as the Internet wasn't around then xD

Zx80 wasnt around when cuntychops was 15.

• Lol 1

12 hours ago, THEFREEMAN said:

I thought I was the only one who knew XYYs name and the night I got banned I was probably too drunk to know what it was

At least it all happened in a boring thread and when I wasn't around to take the blame xD

Hail the Tripod
12 hours ago, THEFREEMAN said:

I would guess most who have been on here a few years know his full name and hometown. He throws out so much personal information you could probably find out just how few teeth he has left in 5 minutes of searching, let alone his address.

Probably just as well he never claims to have a dragon’s hoard of gold Sovereigns hidden in his home.

@The XYY Man

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I would guess most who have been on here a few years know his full name and hometown. He throws out so much personal information you could probably find out just how few teeth he has left in 5 minutes of searching, let alone his address.

Probably just as well he never claims to have a dragon’s hoard of gold Sovereigns hidden in his home.

@The XYY Man

No, just a dragon's hoard of discarded empty whisky bottles and job application rejection letters. 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

• 1 month later...
Hail the Tripod
10 minutes ago, spunko said:

Waitrose are bringing back the 'free' coffee promotion when you spend money in store, as I predicted.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/supermarket-to-bring-back-free-hot-drinks-offer-275392/

It was surprisingly popular with suits looking to get a sandwich.

It was always really popular with housewives who do a bit of shopping together straight after school drop-off. My perception was that it drove a vast increase in off peak time sales. I was amazed when they stopped it.

• Agree 3

used to take the daily coffee as I lived next door to a waitrose. it was pretty crap coffee out of those standard machines youll find in most fast food places. I think from what I could tell it was mostly abused by commuters until the weekend when the old timers would drop in.

the wife tried to buy a coat from JL last week and they wouldn't ship to NI (i suspect as they're just drop-shipping it themselves). Bought from the manufacturer instead.

JL need to setup like ikea or call it quits imo.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

John Lewis chair Sharon White tops list of influential black Britons

Pioneering leader receives Powerlist award, with other names listed including Michaela Coel and Stormzy

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/oct/28/powerlist-award-sharon-white-john-lewis-chair-black-britons

Well done Sharon..

Starting with a single shop and building a successful retailer.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 6

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

John Lewis chair Sharon White tops list of influential black Britons

Pioneering leader receives Powerlist award, with other names listed including Michaela Coel and Stormzy

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/oct/28/powerlist-award-sharon-white-john-lewis-chair-black-britons

Well done Sharon..

Starting with a single shop and building a successful retailer.

She should change her ironic name. I actually have never heard of her.

• Agree 1