DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 5)

spunko

M S E Refugee
3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Well played..bad luck about holding size..got a takeover offer…still not a bad return for a days work..wot u buyin next..

I will just continue to buy Service Corporation International.

I know it's macabre but I think excess deaths will continue to tick up in the States.

Funeral Stocks seem to be a rarity.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

25 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I will just continue to buy Service Corporation International.

I know it's macabre but I think excess deaths will continue to tick up in the States.

Funeral Stocks seem to be a rarity.

Buy low sell high mean anything?

image.thumb.png.f4e69b990fff8df3f8e5ad6dc07f0b32.png

• Lol 3

M S E Refugee
6 minutes ago, honkydonkey said:

Buy low sell high mean anything?

image.thumb.png.f4e69b990fff8df3f8e5ad6dc07f0b32.png

If the mRNA Jabs are safe it will go much lower, however I'm not convinced.

It's not a Stock I want to see go up for obvious reasons.

Edited by M S E Refugee

Democorruptcy
4 hours ago, Lightscribe said:

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/copper-gold-silver-could-soon-25863321?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

So are we expanding the Dosbods mining empire to North Wales?

We can give the bennie brigade pickaxes so they can mine coal in Durham and precious metals in Wales to get the UK back on track.

That mine is within walking distance from the door for me. The 2nd photo in the article reminded me of one of mine:

pm.jpg

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, belfastchild said:

Is that a rural connection or a legacy contract?

That was typical of the old DSL contracts years ago but I was talking earlier about paying 17.50 a month for 5g connection (600+mb down, 80+mb up and no limit).

Mine's a funny situation; I am ten minutes drive from a large town where everyone has got fibre to the premises but I am in a rural bit and we only recently got VDSL. Before that it was ADSL 1mbs. So currently I have the bog standard 40down/8up.

The reason I'm paying 45 a month is because I work from home 100% and cannot have anything messing up my connection, so have a business-class ISP. I tried BTskypluscrapnet for £9.99+cashback and it was hard work. 

Not only is the wired broadband poor in my area but there is no indoor mobile signal on any network. I've tried, including directional antenna etc. Otherwise I would consider doing what you are doing 5G wireless.

• Informative 1

ashestoashes
30 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

He's just such a pathetic little cunt

do Indian's ears turn pink when they're lying ?

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

That mine is within walking distance from the door for me. The 2nd photo in the article reminded me of one of mine:

pm.jpg

That looks like there has been industrial activity there at some point. 

1 hour ago, Noallegiance said:

If he's one of the best of the squid the squid would be in real trouble if it wasn't for all the government doles and so on.

Edited by twocents
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

I'm not sure but their lips move.

A conman who will just keep Britain limping along in the hope he can pull something out of the bag just before the next election.  He will fail, and I can't see him staying when in opposition.

• Agree 4

What a quisling little cunt he is. It’s good for him that he didn’t actually have to face the ballot box as he would have been dust.  

• Agree 7

6 minutes ago, MMax said:

I can't see him staying when in opposition.

I can't see him fighting too hard to stay as PM either, as long as he could tell father-in-law he had. Pishy will be counting down to moving to California, as a Lord, for a few years at least before father-in-law drags him to India to look after him in his old age. 

• Agree 6
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Axeman123 said:

I can't see him fighting too hard to stay as PM either, as long as he could tell father-in-law he had. Pishy will be counting down to moving to California, as a Lord, for a few years at least before father-in-law drags him to India to look after him in his old age. 

As a curse, i wish him ginge and whinge as neighbours.  :)

• Lol 5

His eyes are on the prize... the well-paid non-jobs he'll be offered after a short tenure as PM.

• Agree 7

1 minute ago, AWW said:

His eyes are on the prize... the well-paid non-jobs he'll be offered after a short tenure as PM.

I don't think that types like him are concerned about well-paid jobs.  A salary is just pocket change for his ilk.  His wealth comes and will continue to come from unearned income.  He is currently in a position to benefit from insider information and to affect markets by his actions in a position of power.

• Agree 10

8 minutes ago, MMax said:

I don't think that types like him are concerned about well-paid jobs.

I agree, he will want a job that provides; personal power, prestige. and to associate with the most important people in the world.

Money won't even register with him, although that will naturally come in the process.

• Agree 2

13 hours ago, Starsend said:

I've noticed a massive disintegration of the roads recently, far worse than I've ever seen. I'm fed up with hitting potholes that smash my car to fuckery. I recently burst a tyre hitting a pothole in Berkshire and have hit ones just as bad in Wiltshire so not unique to one council. Both of my front wheels now have huge dents on the rim, one of the wheels now has a flat spot. I need to replace both. The road into my village is literally crumbling away. 

What are all the cunts who used to fix them doing? Probably smoking weed and drinking whiskey, well fair play, I'd do the same if I could get away with it.

In Iceland in the 80s (maybe also these days?) school students were employed to repair roads over the summer holidays. Winters there would seriously rip them up. My friend said she was a foreman by age 14! 

• Informative 4
  • Lol 4

Democorruptcy
44 minutes ago, One percent said:

That looks like there has been industrial activity there at some point. 

Parys Mountain dominated the world's copper market during the 1780s, when the mine was the largest in Europe.

I met a bloke with a drone and told him it would make some good footage. He later posted this on his youtube channel.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Parys Mountain dominated the world's copper market during the 1780s, when the mine was the largest in Europe.

I met a bloke with a drone and told him it would make some good footage. He later posted this on his youtube channel.

It’s amazing how long mining scars the landscape for. There are loads of old alum mines round here and they look very similar to the first picture of the track you posted.  

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Axeman123 said:

What mechanism do you envision though?

Violent revolution?

Tories vote no confidence in the government and force an election they can't win?

1922 remove Pishy's 12 month immunity and allow Tory MPs to trigger a leadership contest?

As above, but Pishy jumps before he is pushed?

The last one is plausible (barely), The preceeding one possible (technically). The first two? Not so much IMO.

In the event of a leadership contest only BJ could possibly claim a mandate. That would need public dissatisfaction to be pretty spectacular first IMO.

You say '... BJ could possibly claim a mandate' - i think that's kinda what will happen (the mechanism for how it happens is irrelevant as the process of politics and politics itself have gone missing and are presumed dead imho) - though I think Boris's resignation speech where he referenced the Roman emporer Cincinnatus might turn out to be precient. ie Cincinnatus/BJ was/will be recalled for 2nd term as emporer/PM and given the mandate to act as dictator/dictator(!!!) in order to save the Republic/Conservative party. 

So not so much 'claim a mandate', rather BJ will be handed the mandate, and with bells on. Am not saying it will work as I still expect Labour to win next time. Plus I've been wrong in predicting the return of Boris before. But the conservatives are desperate and BJ has the (required) political hide of a rhinoceros, whereas Rishi appears to be a skinned rabbit from Watership Down.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2

1 hour ago, twocents said:

If he's one of the best of the squid the squid would be in real trouble if it wasn't for all the government doles and so on.

The paucity of political talent on show, here and around the world, is why I find it very difficult to believe in the squid, WEF, etc pulling the strings of these pathetic puppets. Wouldn't charismatic type leaders, even half capable ones, be installed into high office in order to help ensure the reset plan was successful.

I think it's more likely a case of 'Atlas shrugged' all the way down - from the politicians, to the institution leaders, to the doctor's, to the lorry drivers - each sector and key staff within, have decided that stressed public life and/or hard work was no longer worth it, especially if gold plated pensions or other wealth/benefits meant they could retire early. 

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1