DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 5)

spunko

1 hour ago, JMD said:

The paucity of political talent on show, here and around the world, is why I find it very difficult to believe in the squid, WEF, etc pulling the strings of these pathetic puppets. Wouldn't charismatic type leaders, even half capable ones, be installed into high office in order to help ensure the reset plan was successful.

I think it's more likely a case of 'Atlas shrugged' all the way down - from the politicians, to the institution leaders, to the doctor's, to the lorry drivers - each sector and key staff within, have decided that stressed public life and/or hard work was no longer worth it, especially if gold plated pensions or other wealth/benefits meant they could retire early. 

Even though some with a bit of charisma get in it's not essential.  Whoever gets in they just baldly deceive after gaining office and renege on pledges and policies they've made previously.  In December 2019 who would have thought the tories would have had the bare faced cheek to swap the 2019 general election manifesto pledges for 5 vague pledges in January 2023 - 5 pledges that fall well short of satisfactory and in any event ought to be taken for granted in any real system of democracy and in any well run country - farcically presented as some great gifts from above rather than the pathetic offerings they actually are.  They can be as incompetent as they like and the MSM covers for them. 

It also doesn't really matter who gets in and in which main party as they all seem to be on the same benefits package/payroll.  Just a short stay in high office and they're made - typically cushy sinecure jobs etc etc.

All they have to do is manage the plebs dissatisfaction and carry out instructions/broadly known proposals from above.  There will be an element of Atlas shrugged for some in carrying out the instructions/proposals and for sure some of them will be better informed than others.

Edited by twocents
  • Agree 7

7 hours ago, One percent said:

That looks like there has been industrial activity there at some point. 

Brown field land. Looks perfect for a new exciting Barratt development.

• Bogged 1
  • Lol 6
  • Cheers 1

Could explain the PM miners pump yesterday (which ignored the usual spot price shenanigans).

The hedge funds are pricing in the pivot (rate cuts) which would mean we maybe heading to the DH melt up after all.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 6
  • Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, Lightscribe said:

Could explain the PM miners pump yesterday (which ignored the usual spot price shenanigans).

The hedge funds are pricing in the pivot (rate cuts) which would mean we maybe heading to the DH melt up after all.

Thanks for this, very interesting.

Hedge funds predicting anything six months ahead in this environment has got to be a fools errand considering Hedge fund performance last year..

image.png

• Agree 1

Noallegiance
7 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Parys Mountain dominated the world's copper market during the 1780s, when the mine was the largest in Europe.

I met a bloke with a drone and told him it would make some good footage. He later posted this on his youtube channel.

I've got Anglesey Mining in my watch list just in case we get someone competent in government. Copper, zinc, gold and silver still in them there hills.

• Agree 3

7 hours ago, One percent said:

It’s amazing how long mining scars the landscape for.

table mountain was a giant tree....there is evidence of giant trees all over the world......the whole earth has been mined and turned to shite.....there was an interesting video on youtube about it but a quick search and I can't find it, probs deleted..

I've always been an atheist but in these times where evil defo rules globally I find myself turning more 'spiritual'

look at valleys in the US.....that's evidence of mining.....lol, anyways eh

04-canyon2-2003.webp

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

Interesting latest interview at Wealthion with John Rubino.

Usual stuff but nicely explained ie too much debt, Russia and China buying gold, India buying Silver, challenge to the dollar for trade (not a replacement of the reserve rather a multi option world) and the world in too much debt and can’t afford its payments.  So we have fed tightening, stocks slowly declining, something breaks, fed pivot, markets rally then realise what a shit fest we are in, inflation kicks off again and currencies devalue against real things, then out of control spiral downwards and then the collapse. Always cheery from these guys….keeping ahead of the game even just to stay even is going to be vital 

Gold, Silver and maybe Uranium (includes miners) he suggests but I would translate that as Gold, Silver and real commodities.

Also at the very end a plug for a free service John is offering shortly where he identifies his favourite Gold, Silver and Uranium miners etc  ie things for the small people like us. 

Edited by Pip321
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 4

10 hours ago, Noallegiance said:

He's just such a pathetic little cunt

Watching this all I can think is that this is the love child of Tony Blair and Diane Abbott?....and yes Rishi we know what you did as Chancellor during the Covid debacle, spunk load of tax payers money so that we are in the current mess, NHS waiting times are TWO years, and you can afford to pay the nurses!

• Agree 7

9 hours ago, AWW said:

His eyes are on the prize... the well-paid non-jobs he'll be offered after a short tenure as PM.

Like all MP's/Ministers.....salary for the job is pretty crap, but the benefits afterwards in the Commercial World [where they have 'bought their ticket' through policies they have pushed through] are what matters.

Edited by MrXxxx
  • Agree 5

14 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

Watching this all I can think is that this is the love child of Tony Blair and Diane Abbott?....and yes Rishi we know what you did as Chancellor during the Covid debacle, spunk load of tax payers money so that we are in the current mess, NHS waiting times are TWO years, and you can afford to pay the nurses!

Who the hell is advising this bozo? I'm proud of my record as Chancellor during Covid followed quickly by blaming the current shitshow with the "Envy of the World" on what happened with Covid. 

The cunt is supposedly intelligent. Can he not see it? 

• Agree 8

Yadda yadda yadda
9 hours ago, AWW said:

His eyes are on the prize... the well-paid non-jobs he'll be offered after a short tenure as PM.

He has more to gain from laws or contracts that advantage Infosys than any future jobs. Imagine having the Duke of Westminster in the PM job? Obviously he similarly wouldn't be elected by the people but we would have laws that advantage large landowners. Of course the Duke has access to politicians through tried and tested routes. He doesn't need to even try to be a politician. An Indian businessman does. Expect some Indians with links to his family to be made Lords before he goes. The Tories who voted for him are obvious corrupt traitors.

• Agree 6
  • Bogged 1

Yadda yadda yadda
1 hour ago, nirvana said:

table mountain was a giant tree....there is evidence of giant trees all over the world......the whole earth has been mined and turned to shite.....there was an interesting video on youtube about it but a quick search and I can't find it, probs deleted..

I've always been an atheist but in these times where evil defo rules globally I find myself turning more 'spiritual'

look at valleys in the US.....that's evidence of mining.....lol, anyways eh

04-canyon2-2003.webp

Have you been watching What on Earth Happened? by ewaranon? Entertaining but pinch of salt needed. Especially on the giant tree stump theory.

30 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

What on Earth Happened? by ewaranon

possibly, can't remember who it was.....it appears to get ridiculed cos it's 'associated' with flat earthers.....

what's wrong with the 'petrified tree stump theory' then? interestingly there are some on Antarctica which fits in with the theory that the poles 'go walkabouts and even swap over'......look where the poles are at the moment! the north one is headed towards central Russia O.o

remember 'the system' is now fukkin u over more than ever so methinks we should give all the so called fruitloops centre stage PS I'm off the drugs for weeks now xD

PPS did u know? 

A 2017 Antarctic study claimed to have found 138 volcanoes, of which 91 were previously unknown. Some volcanoes are entirely under the ice sheet

Edited by nirvana
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, Castlevania said:

Brown field land. Looks perfect for a new exciting Barratt development.

Or NASA could film the next fake Mars landing.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

So far today I've seen Cadent digging up the pavements for miles, looks like they're focusing on certain areas, taps or metres or whatever, not just digging trenches. No sign explaining why. Fucked up the pavements and the roads.

It's bin day, both trucks have been round, the streets are scattered with loose garbage from the 'recycling' bins and there are piles, some quite impressive, of uncollected black bags left on the corners.

My 'Tracked 48' package from Royal Mail was delivered by a Romanian in an unmarked van.

Tick tock. 

Noticed a lot of gas crews out and about the last month, what would normally look like leak fixes, cannot imagine the freezing weather did that much damage though.  Also local plod have had a blitz on checking anything that looks like a delivery van just before Xmas.

CannonFodder
2 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

https://dondurrett.substack.com/

I signed up to Don Durrett's newsletter the other day, he gives his ratings on PM Miners.

Not sure if he's any good but I own quite a few of the Stocks that he has rated.

I did Rick Rules offer of rate my portfolio about a year ago.

The highest rating I got was Polymetal, the lowest was Yamana.

Serious. Not joking.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 5

4 hours ago, nirvana said:

possibly, can't remember who it was.....it appears to get ridiculed cos it's 'associated' with flat earthers.....

what's wrong with the 'petrified tree stump theory' then? interestingly there are some on Antarctica which fits in with the theory that the poles 'go walkabouts and even swap over'......look where the poles are at the moment! the north one is headed towards central Russia O.o

remember 'the system' is now fukkin u over more than ever so methinks we should give all the so called fruitloops centre stage PS I'm off the drugs for weeks now xD

PPS did u know? 

A 2017 Antarctic study claimed to have found 138 volcanoes, of which 91 were previously unknown. Some volcanoes are entirely under the ice sheet

watermakr has "flatearth" on it, so you can discard this into the bin